According to people, SriVijiyan a prince passing by saw an animal he misunderstood for a lion and thus “Singapore” modern day name was born.
After having independence Singapore’s standard of living started rising. In terms of GDP per capital income Singapore is considered as world’s 18th richest country of the world. With in 150 years Singapore has grown itself into a thriving centre of commerce and industry. Now Singapore is the busiest part in the whole world.
It is the most fascinating country in the whole of south East Asia. Singapore is famous for great shopping, delicious food and not to miss its great clear surroundings and has a very strict administration.
Major Singapore Sight Seeing:
- Sentosa island
- Singapore night safari
- Unforgettable night including dinner at baad quay, night market.
- Tour of china town, botanic garden, little India
- Singapore zoo with optional jungle breakfast with orangutans
- Singapore city tour
- Trishaw ride and dinner at Singapore’s Chinatown with bumboat
- Jurong bird park
- Singapore turf club
- Changi hill tour
- Secrets of red lantern night walk at china town.