Malaysia is famous for its international class shopping complexes.Its main attractions are ultra modern air-conditioned shopping malls which have side-walk stalls, bazaars and don’t forget it’s night markets that are also called ‘pasar malam’
- Places to visit such as shopping malls & plaza.
- Angsana johor bahru, kuantan parade and alor star parade.
- Bintang walk – it consists of many shopping and commercial complexes. Hundreds of steps at lot 10, sungei wang plaza, tauihu, BB plaza and Kuala Lumpur plaza.
- Langkawi plenty to buy and duty free heaven.
- Jalan ampang / Jalan Tun Razak – it contains many international as well as local brands in the complexes like suria shopping plaza and city square.
- Night markets(palau malam) – they begins their attractions by late afternoon