This article present information on travel tips for dubai / united arab emirates.
- Dubai International Airport has both international and domestic air services for tourist as well as its own nationals.
- Dubai city has very well connected rail network.
- General Postal Authority – Dubai (established in 1985) handles all postal services in united arab emirates.
- Dubai has become a popular venue for both international as well as domestic conferences.Some of leading conference organizers have established operations in dubai.
- United Arab Emirates population mainly contains of Arab nationals as well as Asians, Europeans.
- Arabic is official language of UAE while english is also widely spoken in business and trade fields.
- The average temperature throughout the year is around 75°F (24°C).
- Arabic is the official language of Dubai / UAE while english is widely spoken language.
- The UAE (Dubai) is a Federal Sovereign State which consists of seven Emirates namely: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah.
- Best time to visit dubai is period between November and March is said to have the best climate and therefore the best time to visit Dubai. The most popular Dubai Shopping Festival where you can shop till you drop usually starts in early months of year.
- The requirements of obtaining a tourism visa to the UAE and its seven emirates are that your passport is valid for at least 6 months before your arrival.
There are four kinds of visas available for dubai:
Other Tourism Visas